1. Interactive Meeting – Give sales presentations, product demos, and collaborate interactively.
2. HD Video Conferencing – Up to 100 webcams based video conferencing with 1080p and telepresence.
3. Live Streaming – Stream desktop, HD video and audio to browser-based viewers across all platforms.
4. Remote Support – Support PC, Mac and mobile users remotely.
5. Remote Access – Access your office or home PCs and MACs from anywhere, anytime.
6. Webinar – Provide online seminars without the need for view-only attendees to download anything.
7. Audio Conferencing – VoIP mixed with free landline (PSTN) audio conferencing services.