Primer is a free, fast and easy way to learn new business and digital marketing skills. Primer works offline too, so you can take a lesson on business planning, management, sales, digital advertising, social media, content marketing, SEO, analytics, branding, and more whenever you have 5 minutes free – anytime, anywhere. You get personalized next steps after each lesson, so you can put your new skills to work right away. Get the business and marketing knowledge you need quickly and easily, and keep track of your progress to make learning new skills part of your everyday life.
Google Primer Apps App For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10) Free Download
Google Learn AppsVersion
September 3, 2021 Requirements
5.0 and up
The Best Way To Install Google Primer On A PC Using BlueStacksIn this guide, we will show you how to download and install Google Primer for Windows and Mac.
- Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) by clicking the given link below.
- Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac) by clicking the file you downloaded.
- Setup wizard will appear. Follow the instructions on screen to complete the installation.
- Once it has been installed. Launch BlueStacks on your desktop by clicking its icon.
- Look for Google Primer in the search results and click Install after Finding it
- It takes a few seconds to install on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Now you can open Google Primer on the BlueStacks Home screen.
It's easier than ever to find what you'd like to learn with new skills in the Primer app.
Explore the latest skills and review your selections to get the right lessons for you.
Questions or feedback? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org Read more Collapse