Mi A1 is an excellent phone unfortunately it doesn't come with a FM Radio 📻app while the device supports it.
– This app is just a shortcut and NOT ACTUAL FM APP to open the Hardware Test app which contains FM Radio at the bottom of the list.
– Can't lower the volume: It's not issue of the app. It's because the Hardware Test app doesn't allow
– If Xiaomi makes the FM API available to the developers, this app can be converted to a real solid FM app.
The FM Radio built into the device is available as a part of Hardware Test of the Device which is opened by dialing *#*#6484#*#* on your phone and scrolling at the bottom.
It's tedious to always dial the above number to open the FM.
This app creates a shortcut to start the FM from hardware test. It makes opening the FM quick and painless.
Kindly dial the above number and check if it opens Hardware Test, if it doesn't open then this app most likely won't work.
– Sahil Unkule for the initial idea
– Alex Laxgang for the icon
Only for Xiaomi Mi A1