The Samsung Display Solutions mobile app provides a wide range of information on our B2B display products and software solutions including Smart Signage and Hospitality TV.
1) Overview of cutting-edge product lineup
– Browse recently released products and solutions, including our Smart Signage, Hospitality TV, MagicInfo, LYNK SINC and etc.
– Download product brochures, manuals, and setup guides conveniently.
2) Optimized product/solution search engine
– Receive recommendations that match to your preferred specifications of digital signage and user scenario.
3) A wide range of case studies
– Consult an archive of relevant case studies that demonstrate how various industries utilizing digital signage have adopted Samsung’s smart signage, hospitality TV and solutions.
4) Customized “My Menu”
– Save your favorite products, documents in "My Page"
How To Install SAMSUNG Display Solutions For Your Windows PC and Mac
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.Version
November 12, 2020 Requirements
4.1 and up
How to Download and Install SAMSUNG Display Solutions on Windows for FreeThe SAMSUNG Display Solutions app is not available for PC at the moment, there is a way to run it using an Android emulator such as Nox App Player. Click here to learn more about this application.
- Firstly, you need to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the given link below.
- To install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac), double-click on the downloaded file.
- It will launch a setup wizard. Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the installation.
- Once the BlueStacks application is installed, click the icon on your desktop to launch the emulator.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for "SAMSUNG Display Solutions".
- Click on the SAMSUNG Display Solutions app from the search results and install it.
- It will only take a few seconds to install SAMSUNG Display Solutions on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Once SAMSUNG Display Solutions is installed, click on it from the BlueStacks home screen to begin using it.
security update Read more Collapse