Track your games initiative in a friendly and clean environment!
Although built around Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition, the majority of the features can work with every d20-system game.
– Simple sheet for initiative needs
– Advanced mode with HP, AC and Passive Perception
– Quick edit with gestures
– Personalization options with images, level / challenge rating , grouping, factions
– Support for static initiative, mass rerolls and dynamic battles
– Multiple factions encounters
– Simple monster library for D&D 5th Edition quick reference
– Create saved groups and encounters from current battle or from scratch to track your campaign
– Monster images: creatures in "enemies" faction will automatically search the net for appropriate images and display them in battle or in groups. (Requires internet connection and Lollipop+ device)
Getting the premium version will help further development of this app and you will also gain the following features:
– Add monsters to the battle or to groups directly from the monster library
– Add saved groups to the current battle
– Backup and import your saved groups
– Encounter Difficulty Calculator 5e: evaluate battle using heroes levels and monsters numbers / cr, showing encounter difficulty and xp (only for D&D 5th Edition)
This app will work with any d20-system game including: D&D (any, but tailored for 5th Edition), Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, D20Modern, Lone Wolf, Conan, Spycraft, Star Wars
If you want to get in touch about ideas, bugs, features or just comments, don't hesitate and e-mail me!
———————————– CURRENTLY IN-DEVELOPMENT ——————————–
I'm working for:
If you want to become an alpha tester, send me an email!
—————————————- FUTURE FEATURES LIST —————————————–
The following features are just ideas:
Monsters library revamp:
Add your Custom monsters to library
Monsters complete sheet