-connect your phone to loud speaker or headphones (AUX, Bluetooth).
-use your smart phone as a live microphone.
-like all sound systems be carefull of echo looping. so dont turn on live mode without connecting to a remote speaker. and get a little far from the loud speaker.
– in the eavesdrop mode, connect to a head phone turn on live and place your phone in the nearest position. it will catch any tiny conversation (SUPER EAR)
Live Mic Apps For Pc – Run on Your Windows Computer and Mac.
August 26, 2020 Requirements
4.2 and up
How to download and use Live Mic on PC and MacThe Live Mic is one of the most popular free app for mobile devices, and the service has recently added Windows and Mac apps.
- Step 1: First, you have to download the Bluestacks application from the below link, if you have not installed it yet.
- Step 2: The installation process is quite simple and straight-forward. Open the Bluestacks emulator after successful installation.
- Step 3: Bluestacks may take some time to load initially. After it is opened, you should be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore and double click the icon to open it.
- Step 5: The next step is to search for the application on your PC that you would like to install. We will install Live Mic on our PC.
- Step 6: After you click Install, Live Mic will automatically be installed in Bluestacks. Apps can be found under Bluestacks' list of installed apps.
record in live mode
fixed bugs Read more Collapse